PuLuong as knownPuLuong Nature Reserve was found on 1999 to take a very stringent protection of valuable and rare flora and fauna species and rehabilitate the ecosystems on the area of over 17.000 hectares. This is one of the remaining Nature Reserve in Vietnam which has the fresh air and endless mountain, it is very suitable for tourist who want to discover cultural experience, people, nature…
Especially for who love climbing and camping on the top of PuLuong mountain over 1.700 meters above the sea or trekking through the local villages such as KhoMuong, Ban Uoi, Ban Don, Ban Hieu, Ban Lan, sleeping in local family homestay, taste traditional foods of local black Thai people, taking part in music show, drinking bamboo straw wine…
The features of PuLuong Nature Reserve
PuLuong is the residence place of Black Thai ethnic who still retain their variety traditional culture such as houses on stilt will bring you a feeling of reliving in pristine era of human.
PuLuong is encompassed by Mai Chau tourism area to the north, Ngoc Son- Ngo Luong Nature Reserve to the west where take about 40 minutes walking through the jungle from Hieu Village to reach Mu water fall in Lac Son district, HoaBinh province which famous for beautiful pristine landscape. Beside, It is about 35km from PuLuong toCuc Phuong National Park where has variety species of plants and animals, for example: monkey, bear, squirrel, deer,…. Especially, tourist can see people keep langurs to protect them and after training they will be naturally returned.
According to local people, PuLuong means the biggest mountain, since the French colonial period, the French army came and have built an airport to cut food aid route between Laos and Vietnam. Nowadays, when climb to top of mountain, you can see the remnants of this airport.
Terraced Fields Next to Pu Luong Nature Reserve
How do you get to PuLuong Nature Reserve
If you love jungle and nature, congratulation! You come to right place. With 2 hour trekking program which is designed for those who have only 2 days in PuLuong, you will take an opportunity to entrance the jungle where has a lot of big valuable trees, see the bamboo forest and lush palm forest, visit local family to enjoy local dried tea, drink some local rice wine which is made from rice mix with many kind of herbal from the forest while talking to Thai people and listen to them talk about their life will give you unforgettable memories about your trip.
If you want to take this tour, please call us to booking now or contact us for more information, we will arrange the most enthusiastic tour guide in order to bring you the best experiences in PuLuong
The distance from PuLuong to the cities
- It is about 155km from Ha Noi to PuLuong : start from Ha Noi go to HoaBinh city then arrive Lo market, Tan Lac district, turn left at Lo Market, keep going about 20km on winding road to reach Son Ba Muoi village where as known as “heaven gate”. From “heaven gate” you can see the panorama landscape of PuLuong.
- It is about 178km from Ha Noi to PuLuong: go along Ho Chi Minh high way to Cam Thuy district then turn right on the road to Na Meo border gate. It take 4.5 hour by car.
- How far is it from ThanhHoa city to PuLuong? It is about 130km, crossing Ho Chi Minh high way – ThoXuan airport – road No 15c.
- It is about 2 hour fly from Ho Chi Minh city to ThoXuan airport then take local bus or private taxi to PuLuong (about 2 hour). It is even faster from Ho Chi Minh city to PuLuong than Ha Noi.
Scenery On Son Ba Muoi Street Going To Pu Luong
The Bus To PuLuong
At the present, Hoang Phuong bus have 4-5 bus start from Yen Nghia and Giap Bat bus stations every day, after 4 hour when you reach Canh Nang town, you can take motorbike or taxi about 12km to arrive PuLuong. The price for motorbike is 150,000 VND/person and the taxi is 250,000/car.
From ThanhHoa city, you can take Manh Tan bus at PhiaTay bus station, they have many bus from 5 a.m to 4:45 p.m. The price is about 80,000 VND/person.
From Ho Chi Minh city, after fly to ThoXuan airport, you can take Manh Tan bus or taxi to go to PuLuong, the price for taxi is 900,000 VND/car.
Hoang Phuong bus to Pu Luong runs daily from Yen Nghia bus station
The Weather InPuLuong
In the summer, the weather in PuLuong is a little bit hot during the day due to influence of hot and dry westerly wind (from Laos to Vietnam, and it is only about 130km from Na Meo border gate to PuLuong) but from 4 p.m, it is cooler and reduce 4-5 Celsius degree at night therefore it is very comfortable.
In the winter, from November to February, it is cold sometime under 7 Celsius degree but this is the good chance for biker to take photos of cloud.
The weather in PuLuong is quiet cool on March, April, August and September, that is the best time in the year, the average temperature is from 18 to 27 degree. You should come here this time because this is also the rice season.
See the map of Pu Luong Nature Reserve below.
You can see more other useful topics and videos below:
-Experience Going to Pu Luong
-Do you need to book a tour of a travel agency?
You can refer to more information via the link: https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?b
How to reach this page:
1. Pu Luong nature reserve Vietnam
2. What is in Pu Luong nature reserve Vietnam
3. Pu Luong nature reserve homestay
4. Best Pu Luong nature reserve homestay
5. Best Pu Luong nature reserve hotels
6. Pu Luong nature reserve hotels
- Thảo Nguyên Xanh Nơi Không Thể Bỏ Qua Khi Đến Na Hang - 11 May, 2021
- 𝗚𝗶𝗼̛́𝗶 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗲̣̂𝘂 𝗩𝗲̂̀ 𝗞𝗵𝘂 𝗕𝗮̉𝗼 𝗧𝗼̂̀𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗲̂𝗻 𝗡𝗵𝗶𝗲̂𝗻 𝗣𝘂̀ 𝗟𝘂𝗼̂𝗻𝗴 - 15 April, 2021
- Thủy điện Na Hang - 14 April, 2021